Our signing authority is GlobalSign, a world leader in SSL and digital security. For more information, please visit GlobalSign.com.
Articles in this section
- How to purchase and install an SSL Certificate (Clustered Hosting packages)?
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?
- Who provides your SSL certificates?
- Why can't I purchase my SSL for more than two years?
- Why do I need to provide organizational details for some SSL certificates?
- What happens to my SSL if I change my domain or organization information?