Currently, there is no way to update the information submitted when ordering an SSL certificate. In the event your domain or organization details change, the certificate will no longer be valid. In order to maintain the security of your site you will need to obtain a new SSL certificate with the updated information.
Articles in this section
- How to purchase and install an SSL Certificate? - Classic
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?
- Who provides your SSL certificates?
- Why can't I purchase my SSL for more than two years?
- Why do I need to provide organizational details for some SSL certificates?
- What happens to my SSL if I change my domain or organization information?