Domain parking refers to the registration of a domain that does not currently have any designated DNS information to point to a website or email service. The DNS information for all new domain registration with Rebel will be defaulted to park on our nameservers, unless otherwise specified in the Portfolio Defaults. A parked domain will show one of our parking pages. It allows the community to know that the domain is registered and active, but simply does not have a website accompanying it.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my domain contacts?
- What do I need to register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- Important Update on Domain Prices
- How Do I Delete Contacts in the Contact Manager?
- About .HU domains
- Why is it important to maintain an accurate WHOIS record?
- Why do I need to confirm my WHOIS information?
- Are there .CA domains I cannot register?
- What is a Premium Domain and why does it cost more?
- Who is ICANN?