Once a year we are required by ICANN to ensure your WHOIS information is up to date. We have provided you with a unique key that needs to be used in order to view a list of your domains and their current WHOIS information. We ask that you review the information and make any updates required online through your account. If the information is correct and up to date, no further actions are required. You do not need to respond to the email or contact our Customer Experience team if the information you see listed is accurate.
Articles in this section
- How do I register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- What do I need to know about .XYZ?
- Why is it important to maintain an accurate WHOIS record?
- What information is made public in the WHOIS?
- Why do I need to confirm my WHOIS information?
- Are there .CA domains I cannot register?
- What is a Premium Domain and why does it cost more?
- Who is ICANN?
- What is domain Parking? What does it mean to Park my domain with Rebel?
- What are the acceptable characters I can use in my domain name registration?