Once a year, we are required by ICANN to ensure your WHOIS information is up to date. We have provided you with a unique key that is used to view a list of your domains and their current WHOIS information. We ask that you review the information and make any updates required online through your account. If the information is correct and up to date, no further actions are required. You do not need to respond to the email or contact our Customer Experience team if the information you see listed is accurate. If the information is inaccurate, please contact our Customer Experience team to make the needed updates.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my domain contacts?
- What do I need to register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- Important Update on Domain Prices
- How Do I Delete Contacts in the Contact Manager?
- About .HU domains
- Why is it important to maintain an accurate WHOIS record?
- Why do I need to confirm my WHOIS information?
- Are there .CA domains I cannot register?
- What is a Premium Domain and why does it cost more?
- Who is ICANN?