What is a .DK Domain?
.DK is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Denmark.
- Nameservers must be configured and return an authoritative answer before the domain is requested. Name server registration can be completed here: https://self-service.dk-hostmaster.dk/navneserver/opret
- Tax number (individual) or VAT number (company) is required for both owner and administrative contact.
Registration Term (years): 1-3
Local presence required? No
- have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- use allowed characters: letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and dashes (-)
- not include space or dash (-) in the beginning/end.
DNSSEC support: No
.DK Registry: DK Hostmaster
Is Whois Privacy Available? No
|Note: If this domain requires manual registration, our Customer Support team will reach out to you once registration has been completed.|