What is a .HR Domain?
.HR is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Croatia.
Related TLDs (if applicable)
Every Croatian/European company or Croatian citizens can register an unlimited number of .HR domains.
- Individual Registrations from the Republic of Croatia need to provide OIB (personal identification number)
- Company Registrations registered in the Republic of Croatia (trading companies, associations, political parties and other organizations with legal existence) OR branch offices of foreign companies, as well as legal entities from EU, need to provide EU tax ID number or local Croatian company OIB number.
Registration Term (years) 1
Local presence required? Yes
- have a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 65 characters;
- use allowed characters: letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and dashes (-)
- not include space or dash (-) in the beginning/end.
- not contain only number
DNSSEC support: No
.HR Registry: Croatian Academic and Research Network - CARNet
Is Whois Privacy Available?
|Note: If this domain requires manual registration, our Customer Support team will reach out to you once registration has been completed.|