Search Engine algorithms tend to rank site on their content, and in turn rank this content based on its value. If the content on your brand new site is not updated often and you don’t spread it through social media and other channels, it will be harder for you to rank. So, if you create valuable content, you will see results sooner.
Articles in this section
- What does content have to with SEO?
- Why are my keywords not being ranked?
- How long will it take for my website to appear in the main search engines?
- Why does it take a long time to see results?
- What are Backlinks?
- How does social media contribute to my SEO?
- How can I change the website domain I am optimizing?
- What happens if I add more sites to optimise through the ‘My Sites’ section?
- I don’t understand anything about SEO and am overwhelmed. Help!
- Does SEO tools make the changes on my site for me?