SiteLock is a service that performs daily scans of your website to identify vulnerabilities and protect against threats like malware, viruses, cross-site scripting, SQL injection and even email blacklisting.
Create trust with the SiteLock seal
Included with a SiteLock subscription is a security badge that you can place on your website. This way your visitors can see that your site is secure.
How does SiteLock Find work?
The SiteLock Find scan works regardless of the hosting company, server type (Apache, IIS, etc.), or software used (i.e. WordPress, etc.). SiteLock performs an external scan that includes:
- Reputation monitoring: ensures the reputation of the website is intact and communication to visitors and customers is uninterrupted.
- Malware blacklist: monitors search engine and proprietary malware lists to make sure the site is not blocked by search engines and browsers.
- Spam blacklist: ensures that e-mails reach customers' inbox (not their Spam folder), SiteLock verifies e-mail addresses, domains, and email servers against lists used by popular email tools to identify spam.
- SSL Verification: ensures users do not see a certificate warning or error when visiting your site.
- Network security: validates the security of the network by making sure there is no opportunity for hackers to access the server.
- Malware and Virus: scans the website to ensure visitors are not being infected with viruses often placed on websites by hackers.
- Customer data protection (SQL & XSS): performs forward- and backward-looking scans to make sure current and future visitor/customer data on the site is secure.
- Application security: verifies that any 3rd-party applications installed on your website are secure and up-to-date.
- Business Verification: certifies the validity of the business and provides a certification badge to display to website visitors to let them know the business or website is legitimate.
- Domain ownership: ensures that the domain owner is in control of the website domain.
- Postal Address: verifies that the site owner can receive and respond to postal mail, such as customer payments or inquiries.
- Phone Verification: ensures that there is a phone number where customers can report issues or request additional products or services.
How does SiteLock Fix work?
The SiteLock Fix service includes the entire feature set of SiteLock Find plus SMART scan. Scans your site for malware and vulnerabilities that might be exploited by hackers. If malware is found SiteLock will fix the problems immediately, no action is needed from you.
SiteLock Fix is the best choice for you if you don't want any hassle. Your site is monitored on a daily basis and fixed immediately in case a threat is detected. We also recommend Fix if the reputation of your site is crucial for you, for example if you have a company website.