- Tap Settings
- Tap Mail, Contact, Calendars
- Select the Mail account you want to change
- Tap Account Info
- Scroll down to Advanced
- You will now see a screen that says "Advanced". In this screen is a section called "Mailbox Behaviours"
- Tap on the Sent Mailbox button.
- This will now display two sections. "On My Iphone" and "On the server".
- In the section "on the server" should be a list of all your mailboxes.
- Scroll down to the Sent Items box on the mail server and select the Sent Items.
- When you send an email from your iphone, a copy will now be passed to your mail server.
Please sign in to leave a comment.