What is .CN domain?
.CN is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for China.
Additional information is required for domain registration and domain transfer before we can successfully register a desired .CN domain name.
- Individual Registrations need to provide a copy of government-issued identification of the Registrant (Example: Driver’s license, passport, Chinese Citizen National ID, etc).
- Company Registrations need to provide (1) A copy of government-issued company registration certificate/corporate documentation/commercial license (any country), and a link to a valid government website where the information can be viewed. (2) A copy of government-issued ID of the authorized contact person of your company.
Registration term: 1 - 5 years
Local presence required? - No
- have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- use allowed characters: letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and dashes (-)
- not include space or dash (-) in the beginning/end.
.CN Registry: China Internet Network Information Center (http://www.cnnic.cn/)Is Whois Privacy Available?