All about registering, transferring, renewing and managing your domains.
From purchase to integration, learn how to make the most of your professional Rebel email.
Payment and Billing
Change your credit card, extend your billing date, download invoices and more.
What hosting package is right for you? Want to move to Rebel? Learn everything here.
Design and build your own website with Rebel. We’ll show you the way here.
How to buy and install SSL certificates, protect yourself with privacy and much more.
Change your password, update your contact info and take care of other administrative tasks.
Can't find what you're looking for? Here are all of the answers that don't fit anywhere else.
CommunityJoin the conversation
Most Common Topics
- How do I change the nameservers for my domain?
- How do I forward my domain to a URL?
- What are Address (A) Records and how do I edit/add them?
- How do I access the Advanced DNS for my domain?
- How do I edit my domain contacts?
- How do I register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- How do I renew my domain?
- How do I recover an expired domain?
- How do I transfer my domain to Rebel?
- How do I move a Domain to another account? What is a Domain Move and how do I do it?
- What information is required when registering a .CA domain?
- How soon after registration can I change the ownership of my .CA domain?
- How do I set up IMAP/POP email in Outlook?
- How do I set up IMAP/POP email on an iPhone or iPad?
- How do I add email if my domain is third party hosted?
- How do I view or print my bill?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I add Plesk to my domain?
- What is Plesk?
- Forgot your password?
Contact Rebel Support
rebel ltd. headquarters: Port St. Charles, Unit 308 Heywoods, St. Peter, Barbados. BB26013
UK Office: 1st Floor – 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London, England N12 0DR