All about registering, transferring, renewing and managing your domains.Explore Topic
From purchase to integration, learn how to make the most of your professional Rebel email.Explore Topic
Payment and Billing
Change your credit card, extend your billing date, download invoices and more.Explore Topic
Learning how to use your hosting package? Want to move to Rebel? Learn everything here.Explore Topic
Design and build your own website with Rebel. We’ll show you the way here.Explore Topic
Privacy and Protection
How to buy and install SSL certificates, protect yourself with privacy and much more.Explore Topic
Change your password, update your contact info and take care of other administrative tasks.Explore Topic
Can't find what you're looking for? Here are all of the answers that don't fit anywhere else.Explore Topic
CommunityJoin the conversation
Most Common Topics
- How do I change the nameservers for my domain?
- How do I forward my domain to a URL?
- What are Address (A) Records and how do I edit/add them?
- How do I access the Advanced DNS for my domain?
- .au Domain Registration
- How do I edit my domain contacts?
- What do I need to register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- How do I renew my domain?
- How do I recover an expired domain?
- How do I transfer my domain to Rebel?
- How do I move my domain to another Rebel account?
- .day Domain Registration
- What information is required when registering a .CA domain?
- How soon after registration can I change the ownership of my .CA domain?
- How do I set up email on my phone or computer? - Outlook, Mac Mail, Android, etc
- How do I set up my Rebel email?
- How do I set up IMAP/POP email in Outlook?
- How do I add email if my domain is third party hosted?
- How do I view or print my bill?
- How do I update my payment information?
- How do connect my domain to my Personal, Startup, Business, or Managed WordPress package?
- What is Plesk?
- I can't sign in. How do I find my username or password?
Contact Rebel Support
For the latest news regarding our services, please Click here