What is a .ES Domain?
.ES is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Spain.
Related TLDs (if applicable)L .com.es, .org.es, .nom.es, .edu.es
This registration is real-time and requires the following information:
- the domain's contact handles (owner, administrative, technical.)
- two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
All used handles must have the following details filled in:
- Organizations/Company Registrations: CIF (inside of Spain) or business registration/ VAT number (outside of Spain)
- Individual Registrations: NIE number (for Spanish citizens and residents) or a passport or driver's license number (for others)
- The admin contact must be a natural person. NIE is required if residing in Spain. AA government-issued ID number is required if residing outside of Spain.
- To register a .edu.es the domain owner must be an entity that performs functions or activities related to teaching or research in Spain.
Registration Term (years): 1-10
Local presence required? No
- have a minimum of 3 characters for .es, 2 characters for .com.es, .org.es, .nom.es, .edu.es and a maximum of 63 characters;
- use allowed characters: letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and dashes (-)
- not include space or dash (-) in the beginning/end.
DNSSEC support: No
.ES Registry: dominios.es
Is Whois Privacy Available?
|Note: If this domain requires manual registration, our Customer Support team will reach out to you once registration has been completed.|