What is a .EU Domain?
.EU is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for European Union.
Related TLDs (if applicable): .ею, .ευ
Registration of .eu domain names is limited to Individuals or Companies from countries in the European Union.
Contact address and phone required from one of the European Economic Area (EEA) countries including Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway.
Registration Term (years): 1-10
Local presence required? Yes
- have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- use allowed characters: letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and dashes (-)
- not include space or dash (-) in the beginning/end.
Mix alphabets are not allowed. The domain name must be in the same alphabet (script) as the extension.
- For .eu domains, the domain name itself must be in Latin characters
- For .ею domains, the domain name itself must be in Cyrillic characters
- For .ευ domains, the domain name itself must be in Greek characters
DNSSEC support: Yes
.EU Registry: EURid
Is Whois Privacy Available? No
|Note: If this domain requires manual registration, our Customer Support team will reach out to you once registration has been completed.|