What is a .NL Domain?
.NL is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Netherlands.
Related TLDs (if applicable)
The owner (Registrant) has to be in the Netherlands. Registry automatically uses itself as trustee, which is hidden from the Registrant and Registrar.
This registration is real-time and requires the following information:
- the domain's contact handles (owner, administrative, etc.)
- two or more nameservers or a nameserver group
Please note that SIDN, does not allow the use of a Postal Box (Postbus) in your contact handles and that the phone number in all contact handles needs to be valid.
Registration Term (years): 1
Local presence required? No
Domain Names must:
- have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- use allowed characters: letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and dashes (-)
- not include space or dash (-) in the beginning/end.
DNSSEC support: yes
.NL Registry: SIDN (https://www.sidn.nl/)
Is Whois Privacy Available?
|Note: If this domain requires manual registration, our Customer Support team will reach out to you once registration has been completed.|