What is a .SE Domain?
.SE is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Sweden.
Additional information is required for domain registration:
- Individual Registrations: Swedish personal number (registrants from Sweden) or Social security number (registrants from other countries)
- Company Registrations: Swedish organizational number (registrants from Sweden) or Company registration number (registrants from other countries)
If the country code for Sweden is given (SE), a valid Swedish personal or organizational number must be given (6 digits, dash, 4 digits).
If the Owner (Registrant) is located in EU member states (but not in Sweden), the VAT ID must be provided.
Registration Term (years): 1-10
Local presence required? No
- have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- use allowed characters: letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9) and dashes (-)
- not include space or dash (-) in the beginning/end.
DNSSEC support: Yes
.SE Registry: The Internet Infrastructure Foundation (internetstiftelsen.se)
Is Whois Privacy Available?
|Note: If this domain requires manual registration, our Customer Support team will reach out to you once registration has been completed.|