What is a .RU Domain?
.RU is the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Russia.
Related TLDs (if applicable)
.adygeya.ru, .bashkiria.ru, .bir.ru, .cbg.ru, .com.ru, .dagestan.ru, .grozny.ru, .kalmykia.ru, .kustanai.ru, .marine.ru, .mordovia.ru, .msk.ru, .mytis.ru, .nalchik.ru, .net.ru, .nov.ru, .org.ru, .pp.ru, .pyatigorsk.ru, .spb.ru, .su, .vladikavkaz.ru, .vladimir.ru
Registration Term (years)
- Company number (companies) or Identity Card number (individuals) is required.
- Company type (B.V., CJSC, LLC, etc.) must be included if the enrolling registrant is a legal entity.
- Abbreviations of names are not allowed. Full first name and last name are required.
- The name server list must contain at least two name servers in different Class C networks. Registration will not be completed until the name servers are configured.
- Please make sure that a valid and working email address is given in the contact handles used for registrations or modifications, as this is checked by the registry.
- If the email address is not working you will receive an error 402.
Is Whois Privacy Available?
|Note: If this domain requires manual registration, our Customer Support team will reach out to you once registration has been completed.|