In order to access your account, you will need to enter a two-factor authentication (2FA) code during the login process. This code will be sent to the login information you have on file.
The code will first go to the phone number you have on file.
If you are unable to receive the two-factor authentication code via phone, you can choose to send the code to an alternative contact method by following the steps below.
To bypass the phone option and request a 2FA code via email:
- In the top right corner of the website, click the Sign In button
- In the spaces provided, enter your Username and Password and click "Log In"
- The two-factor authentication screen will appear in a new pop-up window
The 2FA code will initially be sent to your phone number. After this, a 10-second timer will display on this screen. Before you can continue, you will need to allow this timer to run out
- When the timer runs out, the previously greyed out text will now be selectable and you can select either "Resend Code" or "Alternate Contact Methods"
- Select "Alternate Contact Methods"
- This will open a new screen where you can select an alternative contact method outside of your phone number to which we can send the 2FA code
If you only have one email address on file, the second option here will display "Alternate Email is not available on your account" and you will not be able to select this option
- Select the email address to which you would like to send the 2FA code and click the "Email me a new code" button
- Once you have sent yourself a new code via email, click "Go Back"
- This will navigate you back to the 2FA login screen
- Enter the 2FA code sent to you via email to log into your account